Inscopix, a discovery phase neurotechnology company, is seeking an experienced, dedicated and self-motivated Quality Control Technician to join our team. In this position, the QC Technician will maintain quality standards by inspecting incoming materials, in-process production, finished products and recording the results. The candidate will be cross-trained to assist with certain warehouse duties on a per-need basis. Excellent communication and attention to detail are musts.
- Inspect and verify the product and documentation to release final product for shipment. Identify and record product or documentation quality issues. Issue nonconformance reports as necessary.
- Inspect in-process subassemblies
- Perform functional test routines on all products to protocol specification
- Perform visual, functional and dimensional testing on incoming materials
- Assist in maintenance and coordination of calibration system
- Audit manufacturing line, workstations and quarantine areas to ensure compliance to requirements
- Follow specification and product documentation accurately. Provide feedback for improvements to Quality documentation.
- Ensure a safe and clean area to work in on a daily basis
- Meet high quality standards and on time deliverables
- Executing material movements to the production line or material storage locations.
- Working with the production team to maintain a cohesive, responsive, and flexible organization of material movements
- Performs inspection of incoming quantities and item details against the packing list and COC/COA
- Stocking and arranging of product to ensure warehouse turns of inventory
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- AS Degree and/or demonstrated and related equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a Quality Control environment
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of PC software and hardware
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English is required
- Highly motivated and self-directed, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working under microscope 40x mag is desired
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Working in a class ISO 8 clean room environment
- 50% of the work is performed under microscopes at approx. 40x magnification
- Overtime shifts as required
Please forward cover letter and resume
Inscopix is a neurotechnology company developing a platform and full stack for real-time brain mapping. Our vision at Inscopix is to drive new treatments to dramatically improve the health and well-being of people suffering from debilitating brain and nervous system disorders. Inscopix’s flagship products, nVista and nVoke, have been deployed in over 400 research institutions across the world resulting in over 100 top-tier scientific publications and empowering breakthroughs in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, psychiatric disorders, chronic pain, and addiction. Based in Palo Alto, the Inscopix team brings together deep domain expertise in neuroscience, engineering, and data science. Advised and backed by industry luminaries and investors, Inscopix has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and by Deloitte as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies.
Inscopix is an equal employment opportunity employer.